To provide the highest quality park models in the industry. 100% manufactured in Canada, with an emphasis on quality and craftmanship.
General Coach Canada was established in 1950, a time when life was slower and summer meant family road trips. General Coach commenced production by building a custom 16’ “Beaver” travel trailer, launching family adventures into a new domain.
At our core, General Coach is a 100% Made in Canada, family operation. In 2010, the Faulkner name took ownership of the company, which remains in the small community of Hensall, Ontario. We bring our family values and personal promise to work every day. Roger Faulkner boasts the title of president and is committed to “servicing our customer, no matter what”. His son Chris is right behind him with innovative ideas that are appealing to a new market and moving the industry forward.
We’ve expanded our horizons far past small family trailers and now produce one of a kind park model RVs, rental cabins, mobile homes, theatrical trailers and exclusive commercial units. We proudly offer our customers the best warranty in the industry, along with a service department that strives to go beyond the expected.
Knowledge and Industry Involvement
Roger Faulkner – President
• Involved in all aspects of the RV industry since 1968
• A founder of the Canadian Go-RVing program
• President of the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association (1993-present)
• Chairman of the CSA-Z241 technical committee on Park Model and Recreational Vehicles (1990-present)
Chris Faulkner – Vice President
• Sales and marketing
• Director of the Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association
• Board Director of Go-RVing Canada
• Committee Member of the Toronto Spring Camping & RV Show
Based in Hensall Ontario, General Coach is 100% Canadian and all of our units are built in accordance with CSA standards. Our emphasis on quality materials and workmanship can be seen in everything we build.