Winter ready trailers built tough
Built tough to withstand Canadian winters the Roughneck® trailer series has stood the test of time when it comes to accommodation for workers living on the job-site away from home. Heated water tanks, thermal pane windows, 80,000 BTU heat and manufactured to endure the roughest terrain.
COMFORT FROM THE COLD
Explore our Floor plans
We currently offer 6 specialized floor plans that for Oil patch workers.
Our trailers produced in a variety of floor plans including all the amenities one would expect, 2-flat screened tv’s, stereo systems, work stations and a queen sized bed.
We made these unit extra tough to stand up to oil patch conditions
FULL FUNCTIONING KITCHEN
No need to compromise on your comfort w/fully equipped kitchens
TAKE YOUR WORK WITH YOU
With standard work stations & USB outlets easily complete your days work
- Lighting – Ceiling Mounted LED Lights Throughout
- Message Board at Entrance Door
- Rechargeable Flashlight at Entrance Door
- Range – Three Burner c/w High Output Burner w/ Oven – 21” Range Hood c/w 12 Volt Light and Exhaust Fan
- Receptacles – Wall Mount at Galley
- Refrigerator – Danby Stainless Steel 9 Cu.Ft. Electric
- Toilet – Cealand Traveller Lite – China Foot Flush w/ Sprayer
- 12,500 lb Hitch Coupler
- 5,000 lb Front Hitch Jack
- Automotive Undercoating
- Chassis – Stacked High Strength Tubular Steel
- Shock Absorbers
- Spray-On Rockguard on Front Wall and A-Frame
1 – Year
Factory consumer product warranty
5 – Year
Limited warranty for components and performance relating to structural integrity, weather penetration, electrical distribution system, plumbing and heating delivery systems, window and door performance. All Trailers are manufactured by General Coach Canada are constructed in compliance with the stringent standards of the C.S.A – Z240 Recreational Vehicle Standard.
The manufacturer reserves the right to improve or modify the product, without notice or obligation, which may change materials, equipment, specifications or designs. Photographs and descriptions may contain some standard features and some optional extras. Some options may only be available on a pre-production basis.